Sunday, February 16, 2014

Gotham West Market



Where did I find myself today??? All the way over on 11th Avenue between 44th and 45th Streets to visit the new Gotham West Market. It seems like new little gourmet markets are popping up daily (I'm not opposed to that!). 

As for the market, it was bustling and housed unique food stands. Highlights for me, let's see: ramen shop (score!), awesome sandwiches from Court Street Grocers like a confit pork shoulder sandwich (hello delicious), unique fresh food and juices from the Little Chef. And that's only the beginning... 




I can never avoid the kitchenware shops, and The Brooklyn Kitchen has a unique selection of local food goods as well as kitchenware products. They also have a kitchen used for cooking classes in the back, which was very intriguing. All in all, it was a good adventure, even in the blowing 20 degree wind. 





No comments:

Post a Comment