Saturday, February 8, 2014

Week of Champions: Food-Style

I never know how wonderfully I am going to eat on any given week in culinary school...but I must say, everyday is a delight and outrageously delicious. Let me share my recent Week of Champions (and I don't mean college-style) at C-school. It was one scrumptous week, I think my classmates will agree, we were food drunk.


This is a collage of just SOME of the dishes we made all in a week...let's see, starting from the left: duck, mussels, escargot (heck yes!), lobster, chicken, scallops, and steak. And that's only about half of the dishes we made. Can you see what I mean? Our taste buds were in heaven the entire week. This collage just shows the diversity of dishes we make on any given week of school.

To our Week of Champions, and may there be many more to follow.

*All dishes cooked and photographed by the Loud-Mouthed and Hungry Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment